We are accepting applications but not currently hiring for this role.
At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Web Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
As an integral contributor to our marketing and business development teams, the ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated, and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Assume lead designer role on various web design projects such as landing pages and custom storefronts.
- Take ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle—from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management.
- Design & development of custom store pages according to the latest web trends using Webflow.
- Creation & management of shared Webflow assets library.
- Communicating design ideas using wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Ensure the web experience is consistent with Bonfire’s brand guidelines.
- Assist in other special design projects as needed.
- 4+ years of web & digital design experience.
- Experience in designing & building websites with visual page editors (Webflow, Unbounce, or similar).
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other digital design tools.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Photoshop).
- A solid knowledge of latest web trends, especially in e-commerce.
- A solid understanding of design principles including grid systems, typography, and color theory.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations.
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. Originating in Richmond, VA in 2012 now with team members across the world, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online. In doing so, we’ve been able to help thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: