Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile business based in Richmond, Virginia, growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars while strengthening their communities.
As VP of Operations, you’ll report directly to the CEO and lead our company’s business planning efforts while ensuring every product that we ship is made with quality and delivered on time. You’ll be a key contributor to our close-knit leadership team, assisting the CEO in decision making and ensuring that our business and production operations are optimized and run efficiently. Our tremendous growth needs a process-driven systems thinker to help translate our vision into long-term success.
Are you ready to join an amazing company doing good in this wonderful world?
What you will do:
Business Operations: Organize how Bonfire plans and meets our goals
- Optimize Bonfire’s business planning process by translating our strategic vision and goals into company and team objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Advise and assist the leadership team in decision making
- Oversee Bonfire’s general corporate operations (facilities, legal, etc.)
Production Operations: Every order fulfilled on time, with a consistent high-quality and world-class buyer satisfaction
- Grow and cultivate our production network so that every order delivered turns a customer into an advocate
- Manage user-generated content, fraud and risk management functions
- Maintain Bonfire’s high-quality design standards and ensure every design is print-ready
- 3-5 years of management experience in operations
- Multi-team management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous profit and loss responsibility preferred
- Commitment to lifelong learning
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- World-class benefits including unlimited PTO + holidays
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history