At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we are seeking a skilled and talented Supply Chain Specialist to join our Production Team.
This role will be extremely forward looking at the possibilities for improvements weeks, months, and years ahead. Your job will be to understand our opportunities for improvement and develop plans on how to get there efficiently.
What you will do:
- Develop business cases to evaluate high impact opportunities.
- Research the print-on-demand industry to improve our best practices.
- Assist in creating the future roadmap for the Production team.
- Create benchmarks and help maintain key metrics related to delivery, speed, and cost.
- Evaluate our internal processes and manage planning for improvements.
- Prioritize projects by understanding the effort required and expected impact.
- Recommend projects for improving performance on key metrics.
- Work with internal teams and leadership to get buy-in for improvement projects.
- Represent Bonfire with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and resourcefulness
- The technical aptitude to master and improve our systems, tools, and metrics
- Natural curiosity and commitment to lifelong learning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A quiet space to work
- Video chat capabilities and internet access (20/20 MB or better)
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of SQL or other Business Intelligence tools to track metrics and gain insights
- General experience related to the print-on-demand industry including and beyond apparel (accessories, paper products, home goods, embroidery, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial experience and the ability to wear many hats
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full time employees:
- Competitive compensation with insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: