We are looking for a SQL Developer to join us. Our development team is small, dynamic and completely remote.
- You are comfortable writing and understanding complex SQL queries.
- You can help the stakeholders formulate their requests and can help them tweak the queries to get most useful reports.
- Your English communication skills are excellent.
- You can parse results from databases using a programming language.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for querying information from SQL databases and other sources and organizing it into coherent reports.
- You will work directly with several stakeholders around the company who will ask you to gather data and generate reports to them.
- Many of the stakeholders are knowledgeable about databases and will work with you to tweak the queries and adjust them to their needs.
- We will work with you to create a centralized repository of reports and graphs that show which data is queried, how it is queried and what the results look like.
The work environment
This is a completely remote position, but it is a full time commitment. You will work closely with other developers and will occasionally be called in a remote VOIP meeting. We try to keep things agile, but we avoid ceremonies and unnecessary meetings. We try to keep the workflow streamlined and fun for all developers.