At Bonfire, we work every day to become the best place to design, buy, and sell custom apparel. We’re searching for an enthusiastic and creative Social Media Intern to help us unlock our full potential on social media.
As a key contributor in our Social Media team, the ideal Social Media Intern candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated and well-organized person who thrives in a creative setting.
(This is a paid internship)
- Assist Social Media Manager in posting posts on social channels.
- Work with Social Media Manager to construct the content calendars for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and assist in sourcing content for social posts.
- Stay up to date with trending Bonfire campaigns and content being shared by our sellers to plan social posts featuring these campaigns.
- Attend Product and Marketing meeting to learn about product updates and marketing initiatives at Bonfire, and their potential implications for social media communications.
- Moderate Facebook comments left on Bonfire’s Campaign pages.
- Moderate social notifications and Direct Messages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and respond to comments and tweets.
- Implement special growth and business development projects.
- Form lasting and intentional relationships with our community of sellers, buyers, and prospects by interacting with their stories, commenting on their posts, and liking their photos.
- Interact with members of our community who use #wearbonfire in their posts to show that we appreciate them.
- Look for creative approaches for Bonfire’s use of social media, especially Instagram and Instagram stories.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Bonfire brand in order to act, speak, and respond in the Bonfire voice.
- Written communication skills and a passion for short and long copywriting.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and social trends, with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ability to demonstrate our values of solving for the customer, acting on empathy, prioritizing impact, continuously improving, and celebrating culture, authenticity, and community.
- An interest in Marketing, Communications, Communication Arts, or Social Media.
- An understanding of design principles.
- Attention to detail and the desire to learn.
- Design, photography, or videography skills a plus!
Does this sound like you? If so, please fill out the short application form below: