Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading online fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts.
We are looking to hire a Backend Java Developer. Don’t like HTML or CSS? Great! You would be working strictly on our backend systems, and outputting results to our frontend Angular team!
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack, without any technical debt or legacy code.
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Excellent knowledge of Spring (Boot) framework
- Proficient with JPA/Hibernate.
- Comfortable with PostgreSQL database
- Fluent English skills
- Desire to learn and improve over time
GoodGreat sense of humor
- Competitive compensation, unlimited vacation time, and more
- Attention to code quality
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun doing so)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
Position Type: Full time
Experience: Senior (5+ years)