With the epic rise of social media, everyone has a newfound – but very strong – public voice. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service, and fulfillment.
We’re looking for an outstanding personality to join our Seller Success Team as a representative who will help drive business and increase sales by offering amazing customer service to the sellers on our site.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Customer Service for Bonfire Sellers
- Your work will be focused on making a direct impact on Bonfire’s daily key performance indicators: number of launched campaigns, number of tipped campaigns, and daily shirts sold.
- You will be on a team that manages an inbox for customers who sell on Bonfire.com 7 days a week. This position is part-time and requires working on Saturday and Sunday.
- You will be relentless in providing the best possible customer experience for all Bonfire sellers.
- You will work diligently to exceed customer interaction score metrics.
- You will provide sellers with design assistance and consultancy.
- You will ensure appropriate customer triage to other team members when appropriate.
- You will work to surpass daily goals – campaign launches, campaign tipping, shirts sold.
Inbound Sales Lead Development
- You will uncover and appropriately pass leads to other sales teams for qualification and conversion.
- You will conduct performance reporting on effectiveness of outreach strategies and develop recommendations on how to improve conversion rates.
- You will follow up with interested prospects via phone and email to qualify, nurture, and move them closer to launching fundraising campaigns with Bonfire.
- You will manage your outreach strategies and ensure our CRM has all of the appropriate data.
- You will help identify new verticals for the Sales Development Team to pursue.
- You will work to surpass daily goals – outbound outreach effort metrics, lead pass metrics.
Business Development Team Processes
- Help improve the Knowledge Base by alerting the team when something is wrong, out of date, or simply isn’t there.
- Learn best practices from other customer success teams & inbound sales organizations and share with our team.
- Add as much if not more value than you receive from your team.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- An infectious, positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset
- Innovative thinking to create solutions when faced with a problem
- A commitment to making the customer happy
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Macbook Pro + Monitor + Apple Keyboard
- An amazing workplace culture
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having a lot of fun)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
More about Bonfire:
Bonfire is a team of passionate people working to make a difference by building strong creative communities to enable brands, causes, and individuals to raise awareness and grow their business. Our mission is to strengthen and inspire communities. Through art, technology, authenticity, and human connection, we obsess over delivering the best way to sell custom apparel on the planet. We are committed to making great products, creating incredible e-commerce experiences, and having fun in the process. Come join our team!