At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We are a developing, agile startup founded in Richmond, VA, with teams dispersed around the world. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for a bright individual with prospecting/data mining knowledge to assist in the completion of daily outbound sales tasks.
As an integral member of the sales team, the ideal Sales Prospecting Coordinator candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and independent and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES:
● Basic knowledge of project management skills — being organized is a must
● Some knowledge of B2B sales/SaaS industry
● Proficient in writing & speaking English
● Detail & results oriented
● Process-driven mindset
● A positive attitude
● Experienced with the Google software suite
● Experience with social media
● Remote work experience
● A registered business
● Your own computer and wifi setup (20/20 MB or better)
● A quiet space to work
● Video chat capabilities
● Researching target accounts and key decision makers based on specific criteria provided by our outbound sales team
● Using platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Patreon, and YouTube to quantify the potential value of outbound leads
● Using tools like Google Docs & Spreadsheets to organize information.
● Inputting data into Customer Relationship Management tools to help with forecasting and data accuracy for the Bonfire Sales Teams
● You can expect approximately 40 hours of work per week Monday-Friday
● You can expect 8 hours of work per day between 8:00am-5:00pm your local time
● Headquarters are located in Richmond, VA in the United States
● Our remote team members are located in Romania, Philippines, Portugal, Canada, Greece, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Macedonia and our largest group in Serbia.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to take time off as needed
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: