At Bonfire, we’re committed to creating a diversity of culture and thought. In order to do this, we carefully plan our development of each team including their location. This particular position is open to European candidates only.
The Preproduction Team is on the hunt for an eager and bright new team member to assist with various internal processes which ensure an enjoyable and seamless experience for our customers.
You Should Be:
- Detail & results oriented
- Process driven
- Proficient in writing & speaking English
- Computer Savvy
- Positive Thinking
- A Problem Solver
You Should Have:
- Remote work experience (preferred)
- Your own computer and wifi setup (20/20 MB or better)
- A quiet space to work
- Video chat capabilities
- Perform quality control checks on designs for campaigns and supply orders
- Observe designs for copyright, trademark, and content violations
- Observe users for potential fraudulent activity
- Create replacement orders for exchanges and returns
- Assist in preparing campaigns to be sent to our production partners in a timely fashion
- Help contribute to and maintain our internal processes within our knowledge base
- You can expect to work 15-25 hours each week
- Headquarters are located in Richmond, VA in the United States
- Our remotes are in Romania, Philippines, Portugal, Canada, Greece, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Macedonia, and our largest group in Serbia.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. Based in Richmond, VA since 2012, we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)