Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment, meaning work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all team members. This means the location of our team members may be flexible; however, “location flexible” does not mean we are hiring in all states.
We are NOT hiring candidates who reside in the following locations: California, Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington State.
At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you’ll lead transformational initiatives within the company and contribute directly to our company’s near- and long-term success. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven person that can quickly cut through ambiguity and drive results while working hand in hand with both internal and external partners.
Are you ready to join an amazing company doing good in this wonderful world?
Your Core Responsibilities Include:
- Developing project scope and obtaining project alignment
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions align
- Communicating with key stakeholders to keep the project on track to accomplish their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Develop and maintain project management processes, systems, and frameworks to drive accountability and communication
- Set expectations that align with company culture and create an efficient, realistic system to document progress toward our goals
- 2-3 years experience managing projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Conflict-resolution skills
- Comfort navigating technology solutions
- PMP certification
- Comfort working in remote role with geographically dispersed staff
- Working in a high growth type environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work environment
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: