- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Computer Proficiency
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with fast paced teams
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills (ability to understand complex scenarios and play “devil’s advocate” to make sure a proposed solution is valid (or flawed, because of X,Y,Z))
- Execute entire projects that will help the company improve its processes, streamline how we do things, or help individual stakeholders with achieving their goals, while clearly communicating timelines and dependencies from other members of the team
- Create and maintain project schedules on the company level
- Assist with business-administration side of things, with projects ranging anywhere from helping with contracts, invoicing, or HR side of things when needed
The work environment
This is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.