Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are looking for a new member to support the Production Team as we produce and deliver amazing shirts for our customers by coordinating with our production partners and internal teams to achieve this goal. You will develop and execute on key production, pricing, and invoicing processes.
Location: Remote, Europe
Average Hours: 20 hours/week expected
What you will do:
- Send orders to production partners daily.
- Process weekly payments to partners and audit received invoices to identify discrepancies from agreed partner pricing.
- Maintain production partner pricing and the Bonfire price guide for all products offered at Bonfire.
- Maintain backend catalog and pricing of all products.
- Manage Bonfire Production email account inbox and ensure production partners have all of the information they need in order to accurately print campaigns.
- Review daily production emails, research orders that are six or more days and reach out to production partners to follow up.
- Monitor product stock levels and maintain a list of backup products.
- Report system bugs and suggest system feature improvements.
- This is a contractor position.
- You can expect 20 hours of work, 5 days a week.
- Flexible working hours between 7am – 5pm Eastern time.
- Headquarters are located in Richmond, VA in the United States.
- Our remotes are in Romania, Philippines, Portugal, Canada, Greece, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Macedonia, and our largest group in Serbia.
What You Must Have:
- Remote work experience (preferred)
- Natural curiosity and passion
- The technical aptitude to master our systems and tools
- Your own computer and wifi setup (20/20 MB or better)
- A quiet space to work
- Video chat capabilities
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)