This position is based in our Richmond, VA offices
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. As a leading social commerce platform, we’ve helped thousands of people and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel – and we’re just getting started.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, creative, and analytical product manager to join our team and help our fast-growing platform grow even faster.
What you’ll be doing:
As a core Product Manager, you’ll have a significant amount of impact and responsibility as you’ll be taking a lead role within one of our product teams. You’ll have ultimate ownership of the roadmap for your areas of the product, uncover problems and gaps, and deliver solutions that will be used (and loved) by hundreds of thousands of people every month.
You’ll collaborate with members across various business units within Bonfire, and have direct influence into our business strategy and vision. You’ll also be communicating with users, and be directly responsible for growing key KPIs within your product area.
But most importantly, you’ll be doing what you love — building a product you’ll be proud of.
What you’re all about:
- You love making an impact
- You favor shipping fast > shipping perfect
- You’re an excellent problem solver and master communicator
- You take ownership in your work, even if everything doesn’t go as planned
- You thrive in cross-functional team settings
- You are a life-long learner
What we are looking for:
- Experience in digital product management or product design
- Strong design background, preferably in building UI and experiences
- Firm understanding of technical concepts and modern software architecture
- Experience with event analytics platforms, and business intelligence/SQL reporting
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
Best of all, you’ll be joining an exceptionally talented team. And of course, the perks:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- An amazing workplace culture complete with happy hours, Nerf guns and the best weekly meeting you’ve ever had the pleasure of attending
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, challenge yourself, and have a lot of fun
- Apple devices + high end monitors, sit/stand desks, snacks galore, and lots more
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.