Bonfire is an ecommerce platform where anyone can design and sell custom apparel online with a no-inventory campaign-based model. Our users range widely, including nonprofits raising money and building brand awareness, content creators engaging their audiences, individuals launching personal fundraisers and everything in between.
We build software that facilitates just about every aspect of buying or selling custom apparel online. Our UX-heavy modules include our self service merchandise design tool and campaign/store setup flows which dovetail into our highly trafficked campaign pages & checkout flows. We also build for the supply chain & logistics side of our business, with portals and services that serve admin, preproduction and fulfillment needs.
Bonfire is looking for a Product Coordinator to take on projects and research tasks in service of company and departmental metrics and goals.
This individual would work side by side with engineers, designers, data specialists, marketers, sales, support & production to flesh out specification, help define areas of opportunity & engage stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would value critical thinking and intellectual honesty and have an insatiable need to continuously improve oneself to learn/navigate new and changing technologies.
- Working directly with stakeholders around the company to gather ideas & opportunities, and synthesize them into discrete projects.
- Gather and analyze user feedback in all its forms to inform the Product Team’s ongoing discussions on what to build next.
- Coordinate with engineers and product team on the discovery, speccing & project management around items on the roadmap
- Formulate and test hypotheses around impact made by items on the roadmap on key company metrics, including through A/B testing.
- Create internal documentation and training materials for our platform & roll out those materials & communicate with stakeholders as needed
- Researching new and existing avenues of business for Bonfire & extracting actionable insights from that research.
Ideal candidate should
- Have experience working with datasets to analyze/answer business questions and/or build business cases
- Have 1+ years experience in project management, product management, program management, business analyst or a related discipline
- Have 1+ years experience in ecommerce, saas or a related industry
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Apple devices
- Free apparel, snacks galore, company outings, happy hours and more
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives