At Bonfire, we’re committed to creating a diversity of culture and thought. In order to do this, we carefully plan our development of each team including their location. This particular position is open to European candidates only.
Are you a print designer with some experience (the more the better) in the garment and apparel industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. With the epic rise of social media, everyone has a newfound – but very strong – public voice. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vectorizing and preparing art files for screenprint according to the Bonfire templates and processes.
- Vectorizing poor quality files, matching as close as possible to original art files, recreating and redrawing as needed.
- Preparing print-ready, vector Adobe Illustrator files according to the Bonfire templates and processes.
- Adobe Illustrator: Highly proficient
- Adobe Photoshop: Advanced
- Advanced skills in fast redrawing and vectorizing art files
- Advanced skills working with font search platforms to determine and match fonts
- Experience with screenprinting and DTG file preparation is helpful
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
Other details: Target norm is 100+ design requests per week. This is a contractor position. Each design is priced based on the complexity.