This role is only open to those residing in Colorado, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Bonfire is looking for a detail-oriented and process-driven People Coordinator to help us build Bonfire’s People roadmap with the help of your thorough research and your unique ability to organize relevant information in a clear and intuitive way. Bonfire is focused on becoming a global best-in-class employer, so you’ll be sharing not just the established way of doing things, but finding the newest and most innovative approaches as well. You’ll instinctively know that asking the right questions can be even more important than having the right answers.
As People Coordinator, you’ll work closely with all of our People & Culture Team members as we strengthen and develop every aspect our People & Culture program from engagement to recruiting to development to community. You’ll have the ability to independently manage projects and establish processes that make us a better team.
- Research wide-ranging topics related to Human Resources
- Develop, manage and communicate new processes to increase efficiencies
- Draft corporate policies and procedures based on guidance of team leaders
- Communicate clearly and concisely with team members located all over the world
- Organize information in ways that create clear, unbiased and concise takeaways
- Works mostly independently
- Continuously builds knowledge base and seeks to understand its application at Bonfire
- Demonstrates effective execution of processes
- Treats everyone with empathy & respect
- Makes project-level decisions based on broadly defined parameters clearly identified by a team leader
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. Founded in 2012, Bonfire began as an easy solution for communities to fundraise online with t-shirts. Since then we’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money and awareness for the causes they care about.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)