We are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator, who is eager to provide excellent payroll and benefits support to the organization. The perfect candidate is self-driven, efficient in prioritizing and finishing tasks on time, and tech savvy with great communication skills.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to further grow and develop your current understanding of payroll and benefits processes, but also learn and support initiatives and projects in all Human Resources related functions, such as recruiting, onboarding, engagement, retention, etc.
This role lies within our People & Culture team and reports to the Director of People & Culture.
Humble Ingenuity, Trusting Partnerships, Inclusive Cooperation, Moral Courage, Healthy Dissatisfaction
Bonfire is supporting a fully virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates that reside in the United States.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll in Paycom
- Managing and updating the HRIS as appropriate
- Preparing and maintaining employee and contractor records
- Managing the approval workflow and processing of invoices for our international contractors
- Reconciling benefits invoices and ensuring proper coverage, deductions through payroll, etc.
- Collaborating with the Finance department on G&L updates, invoicing, etc.
- Supporting the Director of People & Culture in various initiatives and projects
- 2+ years of proven work experience within the Human Resources/Finance field, preferably in payroll and/or benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable major, or equivalent experience
- Experience with performing HRIS employee transactions, in systems such as: Paycom
- Excellent working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity and collaboration tools/software and/or, excellent working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction free home work space, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smart phone/mobile device
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to changes to technology that are critical to how we work
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation – The salary range for this role is $60,000 – $70,000
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- Great benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself