ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a free online platform where anyone can design, sell, and buy custom products. We’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money for the causes they care about, and also serve the world’s top creators as their premiere custom merch platform. We’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven team constantly pursuing our mission: to strengthen and inspire communities. We make this mission real by hiring passionate, smart people who celebrate and respect others, are committed to a life of curiosity, are never satisfied with ‘good enough’, are eager to co-create the future, and who thrive through teamwork. Have we been looking for you?
ABOUT THE JOB
Our People & Culture team is searching for their future Organizational Development Specialist. A curious, hard-working, fast-thinking dot-connector, who loves HR — and has a healthy dissatisfaction for antiquated HR ways that no longer support people, planet, and prosperity in our new working world.
Our future Organizational Development Specialist will be a consultant to leaders and employees alike, as they guide and support all aspects of talent management including: learning and development, strategic talent acquisition, capacity & succession planning, and performance mentorship.
This role lies within our People & Culture department and reports to the Chief People & Culture Officer.
All Bonfire employees are expected to embrace the Mission and Values, we live together and apart: Curiosity, Cooperation, Ingenuity, Inclusion, Altruism, & Impact.
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are NOT hiring candidates who reside in the following locations: California, Washington DC, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington.
include but are not limited to:
- Talent acquisition and talent management
- Performance management program, policies and practices
- People & Culture strategic planning support
- Capacity planning, succession planning, and business continuity planning, short and long-term
- Job analysis and role design – including job description development, & planning for the jobs of the future
- Learning & development content creation, facilitation, and planning and tracking in accordance with necessary career development and growth pathing
- Communication, communication, communication – and large doses of active listening
- Appropriate previous experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or related field and/or
- 5+ years of leadership experience; of processes, projects, people and/or
- 5+ years of experience in any (or all) of the following: Talent Acquisition + Onboarding, Learning & Development, Organizational Design & Development and/or
- Prior success in creating and implementing programs, policies and practices for a remote (work from home), multi-state distributed workforce and/or
- An appropriate and effective combination of any of the above.
- Current documents necessary to travel internationally without restriction, including but not limited to an unexpired passport.
- Must have consistent access to a reasonably distraction free home work space, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smart phone/mobile device.
- Technologically advanced, with strong computer skills and advanced working knowledge of the Google Suite.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Current HR Certification from SHRM and/or HRCI; SHRM-CP and/or PHR or above.
- Experience using ADP’s HRIS or HRIS comparable to.
- Good understanding of Learning Management System (LMS) function, options & capabilities.
- Comfort with and demonstrated success in moderating and facilitating group sessions.
- Comfort with (or quickly learning) project management tools like Airtable, Clickup, or the like.
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation with great insurance and savings benefits
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE:
Consistent with our commitment to maintaining a safe workplace free of known hazards, Bonfire reserves the right to require COVID-19 vaccinations for certain positions due to the essential duties of the role. Additionally, in the event that team members are gathering, we are requiring proof of vaccination in order to attend to ensure safety measures are in place to protect our team members and their families. We also may require staying up to date on booster shots in the future based on Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and manufacturer recommendations.
If you are hired for the Organizational Development Specialist role, please be advised that we will require you to verify that you have received your COVID-19 vaccination series (and booster if it has been 6-months since completing your last series) by your start date unless approved for a medical or religious exemption by Bonfire in writing or any other exemptions available under applicable law.
This requirement currently excludes positions located in Florida, Montana, and Tennessee due to state law; however, we are monitoring developments related to OSHA requirements which may supersede state law in the future.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: