At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup founded in Richmond, VA, with teams dispersed around the world and growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Marketing Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
As a key contributor in our marketing team, the ideal Marketing Designer candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Assume lead designer role on various marketing projects such as landing pages, ad campaign assets, email creative, sales decks, etc.
- Ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle – from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management
- Creation of various individual design assets such as animations, illustrations, icons and mockups
- Ensure all graphics and campaigns are consistent with Bonfire’s brand guidelines
- Assist in other special design projects such as needed
- 3+ years in a graphic design role
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop & Illustrator)
- A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- Familiarity with animation and prototyping tools such as After Effects, Sketch, Figma, Principle, or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: