ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a free online platform where anyone can design, sell, and buy custom products. We’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money for the causes they care about, and also serve the world’s top creators as their premiere custom merch platform. We’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven team constantly pursuing our vision: to strengthen communities that inspire a kinder world. We bring this vision to life by hiring passionate, smart people who celebrate and respect others, are committed to a life of curiosity, are never satisfied with ‘good enough’, are eager to co-create the future, and who thrive through teamwork. Have we been looking for you?
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Sales team is searching for their future Manager of the Account Management Team. This person is an optimistic, highly motivating leader who is a seasoned account management professional looking to guide a highly-engaged sales team.
The Account Management (AM) Team Manager will develop and manage sales plans for the team. In addition, they will ensure account managers cultivate strong relationships with existing clients by meeting their ongoing needs, reactivating high priority accounts, and in turn, meeting individual revenue targets. The AM Team Manager will also be savvy in creating and/or refining processes, bringing a curious mind to spaces that show room for improvement. This person will be proficient in managing their time, organizing and insuring their capacity to best prioritize the needs of the team. And finally, they are someone who appreciates extroversion and enjoys an atmosphere that encourages and fosters communication and collaboration.
This role lies within our Sales department and reports to the Vice President of Sales and Customer Support.
All Bonfire employees are expected to embrace the Mission and Values, we live together and apart:
Humble Ingenuity, Trusting Partnerships, Inclusive Cooperation, Moral Courage, Healthy Dissatisfaction
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates who reside in the following locations: North Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
include but are not limited to:
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing Account Management team
- Set key account reactivation targets and quotas in partnership with VP Sales and Customer Support
- Attain customer satisfaction goals as measured by KPIs established in partnership with VP Sales and Customer Support
- Refine the Account Management playbook (email templates, sequences, call scripts), including core metrics necessary for client reactivations
- Proactively make suggestions for product improvements and additional resources Account Managers need to be successful
- Forecast reactivations/upsells and report those to senior leadership
- Plan Account Management team staffing requirements including the best alignment of talent to meet Bonfire’s needs
- Review operational reports daily and develop/implement action plans to address deficiencies
- Handle high priority escalations by supporting those customers directly when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in account management
- 1+ years in a leadership role/management
- Ability to work/attend meetings M-F 8:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time, as well as flexibility outside those hours as required
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction free home work space, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smart phone/mobile device
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to changes to technology that is critical to how we work
- Good working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity and collaboration tools/software
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Familiarity with apparel, fundraising, or nonprofit industries
- Continual relevant professional development
- Above average spreadsheet literacy needed to create and maintain our reporting
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation with great insurance and savings benefits
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Year-round swag giveaways
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE:
Consistent with our commitment to maintaining a safe workplace free of known hazards, Bonfire reserves the right to require COVID-19 vaccinations for certain positions due to the essential duties of the role. Additionally, in the event that team members are gathering, we are requiring proof of vaccination in order to attend to ensure safety measures are in place to protect our team members and their families. We also may require staying up to date on booster shots in the future based on Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and manufacturer recommendations.
If you are hired for the Manager of the Account Management Team role, please be advised that we will require you to verify that you have received your COVID-19 vaccination series and booster (if it has been 6-months since completing your last series) by your start date unless approved for a medical or religious exemption by Bonfire in writing or any other exemptions available under applicable law.
This requirement currently excludes positions located in Florida, Montana, and Tennessee due to state law; however, we are monitoring developments related to OSHA requirements which may supersede state law in the future.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: