Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes, organizations, & influencers raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA looking for an Inbound Sales Rep to help advance our goal of providing the most human—and most helpful—customer experience possible.
You must be based in Virginia and able to work full-time to apply for this position.
- Research the value of potential customers through social media, websites, etc.
- Reach out to leads via our CRM to create interest
- Schedule calls to demo our platform and educate people on Bonfire’s value
- Proactively and persistently pursue customers until they reach “aha” moments
- Provide design concepting/assistance by connecting leads to our in-house Design team
- Convert leads who have never heard of Bonfire (or know very little) to customers and evangelists
- Advocate for a world-class customer experience in cross-functional team meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance metrics
- Customer service or sales experience
- A sales- and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Becoming an expert on Bonfire’s value proposition, and adapting recommendations to suit client needs – asking probing questions, handling objections, and having tough conversations
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- Excellent insurance benefits including: health, dental, HSA, and 401k plan
- Macbook Pro + Monitor + Apple Keyboard + sit/stand desk
- A positive culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, and office snacks
- The ability to work remotely
- The option to work holidays for overtime pay
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)