At Bonfire, we’re committed to creating a diversity of culture and thought. In order to do this, we carefully plan our development of each team including their location. This particular position is open to European candidates only.
Are you a creative designer with some experience (the more the better) in the garment and apparel industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing design team. You will work directly with our teams to create shirt designs for our customers.
Come join an awesome network that is international, ambitious, and growing fast!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create modern illustrations and graphics in a fast-paced work environment.
- Combine hand illustration and computer skills to create original t-shirt art.
- Edit and prepare your designs for t-shirt printing.
- Communicate with US team via custom online platforms.
- At least 5 years in Illustration and Design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Strong illustration skills
- Strong typography skills
- Versatility in illustrative styles and ability to work in a variety of styles
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills
This is a remote position and candidates will use their own design equipment.
- Internet: 15-20MB upload/download
- Software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
Other details: Target norm is ~10 or more design requests per week, depending on availability. This is a contractor position. Bonfire will pay per design.
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. A Richmond, VA based company since 2012, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online, and in doing so we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)