At Bonfire, we’re committed to creating a diversity of culture and thought. In order to do this, we carefully plan our development of each team including their location. This particular position is open to European candidates only.
Are you a creative designer with some experience (the more the better) in the garment and apparel industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a Custom Design Consultant who will work directly with our customer success teams to assist in creating shirt designs for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create modern illustrations and graphics in a fast-paced work environment.
- Combine hand illustration and computer skills to create original t-shirt art.
- Edit and prepare your designs for t-shirt printing.
- Communicate with US team via custom online platforms.
- At least 3 years in Illustration or graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Versatility in illustrative styles and ability to work in multiple styles and media
- Previous experience in the t-shirt/fashion industry is a plus, but consideration will be based on portfolio
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented team player
This is a remote position and candidates will use their own design equipment.
- Internet: 15-20MB upload/download
- Software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- This is a freelance remote position. This position would be part of the international design team working remotely for the US team.
- Target norm: ~10-15 design requests per week. Each design is priced based on the complexity.
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. A Richmond, VA based company since 2012, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online, and in doing so we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)