Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality, custom apparel. Our mission is to strengthen and inspire communities.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO plays a critical role in realizing this vision, providing leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, managing a variety of special projects, and partnering with the CEO on all aspects of his professional (and sometimes personal) life to make an organizational impact.
Our ideal candidate is driven, organized, friendly, and has an eye for process improvement. This is an opportunity to go beyond the administrative basics, to see around corners and become a strategic partner with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
We are a small, close knit team, so culture and fit is a very big deal to us here. We’d love to hear from you if you think you might fit!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the CEO’s calendar, travel schedule, and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning and interviews
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence
- Cultivate and maintain excellent rapport with all employees
- Implement systems to file, organize, and archive information
- Research, and prepare correspondence, memos, presentations, and collateral materials
- Assist in discovery, recruitment and hiring of key individuals
- 2+ years as an Executive Assistant/Project Manager capacity, preferably in a professional services, consulting or high-tech environment
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Strong writing skills to assist with presentations, email and other written documentation
- Strong data analysis skills with modern tools such as Excel, SQL, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and initiative
- Team player, results driven and respectful
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- Excellent insurance benefits
- Apple devices, standing desks, monitor, keyboard+mouse and more perks
- A positively amazing workplace culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, snacks and perks
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.