At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an Enterprise Sales Professional with a proven track record of success working with nonprofit organizations.
In this role, you will focus on client acquisition and expansion for Bonfire’s Peer-To-Peer software solution. You will be a key contributor to Bonfire’s growth and help our clients greatly improve the impact of their Peer-To-Peer events. This is a full-time position that will report to the Director of Sales.
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment, meaning work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all team members. This means the location of our team members may be flexible; however, “location flexible” does not mean we are hiring in all states.
We are NOT hiring candidates who reside in the following locations: California, Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington State.
What you will do:
As an Enterprise Sales Consultant at Bonfire you will:
- Be responsible for the acquisition of enterprise nonprofit clients who host large scale Peer-To-Peer events
- Leverage your existing network of enterprise nonprofit contacts to generate sales opportunities
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure, retention, and expansion; foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Provide consultative selling and recommendations to increase the quality of solutions provided to clients; offer holistic solutions that truly solve problems by leveraging Bonfire’s products, professional services offerings, and partnerships; act and think like a market expert (not a product pusher)
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach to interacting with our clients
- Represent Bonfire with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior track-record of driving Sales and closing deals in excess of $100K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) with growing responsibility
- Previous or current experience with a CRM and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Demonstrated ability to perform software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Familiarity with creating and responding to RFP’s
- Commitment to lifelong learning
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full time employees:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: