Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment, meaning work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all team members. This means the location of our team members may be flexible; however, “location flexible” does not mean we are hiring in all states.
We are NOT hiring candidates who reside in the following locations: California, Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington State.
Are you a coordinator, project manager, or former designer with experience in print design and an interest in decorated apparel? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing team!
We are looking for a Design Traffic Coordinator to be the go-between that connects the design team to the Sales and Preproduction teams. The Traffic Coordinator assigns design requests to our designers, helps to ensure designs are completed on time, and that the Design Team has the information and resources they need.
- Review and schedule design requests
- Manage design volume, timelines, and expectations
- Communicate and connect the design team and customer teams
- Coordinate cross-team design processes
- Assist Design Managers with creating reports and process documents
Successful Candidates will be able to:
- Efficiently complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Ensure tasks and jobs are on-time or ahead of schedule and within budget
- Work to keep team members focused and productive
- Ensure both designers and internal teams are set up for success in their work flows by prioritizing efficiency and organization
Skills and Experience:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Preferred: some experience in design and prepress
- Understanding of systems and processes
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Communicative and people-focused
- Visually oriented, able to notice visual patterns
- Strong English communication skills
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer to Full-Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work environment
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: