Are you a coordinator, project manager, or former designer with experience in print design and an interest in decorated apparel? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. With the epic rise of social media, everyone has a newfound – but very strong – public voice. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment.
We are looking for a design traffic coordinator to join our creative design team. This person will review, schedule and assign design requests. In addition, this person will be the go-between that connects the Design team to the Customer Support teams.
The traffic coordinator ensures that designs are on time and the design team has the information and resources they need. They will also work with our other coordinators, to develop the custom team and services.
This is a contracted remote role and only those residing in locations outside of the United States should apply.
Independent Contractor Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and schedule design requests
- Manage design volume, timelines, and expectations to meet communicated deadlines
- Communicate and support the Design Team and Customer Support Team
- Coordinate cross-team design processes
- Help with testing and reviewing design candidates
- Assist with new candidate training and development
- Assist with creating reports and process documents
- Help build and innovate our creative design services
- Communicate updates and issues that arise with supervisors, managers, or other team members
Independent Contractor Requirements and Qualifications:
- Required: Strong English communication skills
- Preferred: Experience in design and prepress
- Interests in communication design and illustration
- Able to understand and communicate design services and the needs of customers
- Able to suggest process improvements
- Strong time-management, communication, and organizational skills
This is a remote contractor position. This position will be part of the international design team. We connect over custom designed platforms and online tools, proficiency in these platforms will be crucial to success in this role.
This coordinator will be working with the Custom Design team, an international team who works 9am-5pm (UTC+1) and with our US team that works 9am-5pm (UTC-5). You will have the ability to set your own hours and determine your sequence of work; however, candidates that can work after 5pm (UTC+1) at the earliest will be highly considered because it supports the operations of our international Custom Design team.
Candidates will complete work using their own equipment. The following details are most conducive to success in this role:
- Recommended internet speeds of at least 3 to 10 Mbps upload and 20 to 75 Mbps download
- High-powered laptop or desktop computer with video chat capability for meetings
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work environment
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to take time off as needed
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form below to apply: