Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA looking for an outstanding personality to help advance our goal of providing the most human—and most helpful—customer experience possible.
You must be based in Arizona to apply for this position.
The purpose of this role is to drive customer satisfaction by removing obstacles and solving problems. Here’s how you’d do that:
- Email customers. A lot. This is our primary medium for solving customer issues and where you’d be spending the majority of your time.
- Partner with other teams. Solving for the customer means partnering with other functions, especially our Quality Control, Design, Sales, & Product teams.
- Phone support. While we are too small of a team to take calls for everyone, if someone asks we will make a way.
- De-escalate frustrated customers
- Coach customers on our platform
- Reach out to potential customers and educate them on Bonfire’s value
- Consult customers on best practices
- Provide t-shirt design help and concepting
- Identify customer trends to supply our Product and Dev teams with feature requests and bug reports
- Advocate for a world-class customer experience in cross-functional team meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Dedication to lifelong learning
- Adaptability—the potential to “build the ship as it sails” and a preference for doing it that way
- A relentless commitment to our team values: Clarity, Transparency, Empathy, Opportunity, & Accountability
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance metrics
- Customer service experience
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- Excellent insurance benefits including: health, dental, HSA, and 401k plan
- Apple devices, standing desks, and more perks
- A positive culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, and office snacks
- The ability to work remotely
- The option to work holidays for overtime pay
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)