Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes, organizations, & influencers raise/earn millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA looking for an outstanding personality to help advance our goal of providing the most human—and most helpful—customer experience possible.
This is a full-time, remote position working 8 AM – 5 PM PST (11 AM – 8 PM EST) M-F.
You must be based in Arizona or Virginia to apply.
The purpose of this role is to help incoming customer leads become effective, lifelong Bonfire users. Here’s how you’d do that:
- Email customers. A lot. This is our primary medium for getting customers onto the platform and where you’d be spending the majority of your time
- Live Chat. When leads land on our site, they want answers. Quickly. In real time.
- Design Studio. To make sure users are successful, they need great designs. You would act as liaison between the client and our in-house design team to bring concepts to life
- Phone support. When a lead isn’t quite bought in, sometimes hopping on the phone can make the difference. This would be your last line of defense.
- Coach customers on our platform
- Reach out to potential customers and educate them on Bonfire’s value
- Solve hundreds of customer problems every week
- Consult customers on best practices
- Provide t-shirt design help and concepting (Studio)
- Identify customer trends to supply our Product and Dev teams with feature requests and bug reports
- Advocate for a world-class customer experience in cross-functional team settings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance metrics
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- A relentless commitment to empathy
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- The ability to work remotely some or all of the time
- Excellent insurance benefits including: health, dental, HSA, and 401k plan
- An amazing workplace culture
- The option to work holidays for overtime pay
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)