Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA growing by leaps and bounds.
We’re looking for an outstanding personality to join our Customer Success Team to help advance our goal of providing the most human—and most helpful—customer experience possible.
This is a full-time, US-based position with a Saturday – Wednesday schedule (Thu/Fri off). You must be located in Richmond, VA to apply.
- Email customers. A lot. This is our primary medium for solving customer issues and where you’d be spending the majority of your time
- Live chat. When customers need something fast, they need us to be available.
- Phone support. While we are too small of a team to take calls for everyone, if someone asks we will make a way.
- Coach customers on our platform
- Reach out to potential customers and educate them on Bonfire’s value
- Consult customers on best practices
- Provide t-shirt design help and concepting
- Identify customer trends to supply our Product and Dev teams with feature requests and bug reports
- Advocate for a world-class customer experience in cross-functional team meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance metrics
- Customer service experience
- A relentless commitment to empathy
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Previous experience working remotely
- Background in design or art (esp. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience at a tech company or startup
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- The ability to work remotely some or all of the time
- Excellent insurance benefits including: health, dental, HSA, and 401k plan
- An amazing workplace culture
- The option to work holidays for overtime pay
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)