Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup founded in Richmond, VA, with teams dispersed around the world and growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel and are looking for an energetic and experienced Business Operations Manager to help us continue living our mission.
As the Business Operations Manager, you’ll report directly to the Vice President of Operations as you support 3 critical functions that contribute directly to our company’s near term and long term success. If you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excel at juggling diverse tasks and projects all at once, are driven to quickly cut through ambiguity to gain results, and enjoy working hand in hand with both internal and external partners – you’re the ideal person for this role!
Are you ready to join an amazing company doing good in this wonderful world?
Your Core Responsibilities Include:
Supporting Company Wide Strategic Planning:
- Support the VP of Operations in executing long term and short term strategic planning
- Develop processes, systems, and frameworks to drive accountability, communication, and documentation of progress toward our operational plans
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating key operational, legal, and brand risk while working in partnership with internal departments
- Facilitating and managing the relationship and workflow with external legal advisors
- Manage all physical aspects of our Richmond, VA headquarters office and vendor relationships
- Closing down the current physical space and leading the effort to find new space in 2021.
- 3-5 years of experience in operations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience managing risk in a legal or compliance role
- Comfort working in remote role with staff geographically dispersed
- Working in a high growth type environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
At bonfire.com, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them sell high-quality custom apparel. A Richmond, VA based tech company since 2012, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online, and in doing so we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions for the causes they care about.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)