Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter to join our outbound sales team. This role involves researching companies and influencers, organizing outbound sales campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before getting them to launch their first apparel campaign with Bonfire. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
What you will do:
- The Business Development Representative works to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Become an expert in the fields of our Ideal Customer Profiles (non-profits, animal rescues, influencers).
- Highlight Bonfire’s value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demos and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Hubspot.
- Represent Bonfire with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
Why you’re important to us:
You’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business! For your contribution, we offer a competitive uncapped commission structure plus base salary with great earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth.
This isn’t a springboard into another area at Bonfire. You want to be part of our sales team for a while, and you’re excited to hunt and close new clients that could benefit from Bonfire’s platform.
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Natural curiosity and passion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales development tools
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits
- MacBook Pro + Monitor + Apple Keyboard
- Unlimited PTO
- Option to work remotely when necessary
- An amazing workplace culture
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun)
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history