Are you at least 5 minutes early for everything? The one who thinks of every tiny important detail that others seem to skip right over in their hurry? Always looking for new and improved ways to be organized and efficient?
Our CEO sees the big picture, the entire forest, and he needs someone he can rely on completely to watch out for and tend the individual trees. This person will help him plan his days, weeks and months so that nothing is ever unexpected.
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality, custom apparel in order to inspire and strengthen communities.
The Assistant to the CEO plays a critical role in realizing this vision. By partnering on all aspects of his professional life, you will work closely with him to facilitate relationships and the flow of information while ensuring that his schedule is efficient and organized.
Our ideal candidate is driven, obsessively detail-oriented, organized, friendly, and has an eye for process improvement. This is an opportunity to go beyond the administrative basics, to see around corners and become a strategic partner with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
We are a small, close-knit team, so culture and fit is a very big deal to us here.
We’d love to hear from you if you think you might fit!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule, light travel arrangements, event planning and communication related to meetings, conference calls, and invitations
- Prepare a plan for the CEO to be five steps ahead of where he is in his day/week/month
- Cultivate and maintain excellent rapport with every team member and partner
- Implement systems to organize, electronically file, and archive information
- Research, and prepare documents, presentations, and collateral materials
- Project manage key initiatives for which the CEO is responsible
- Prioritize and process information while CEO is unavailable
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Strong writing skills to assist with presentations, email and other written documentation
- Strong data analysis skills with modern tools such as Excel, SQL, etc.
- Team player- results driven and respectful
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO/vacation
- Excellent insurance benefits, HSA, and 401k plans
- Apple devices, standing desks, and more perks
- A positively amazing workplace culture with lots of happy hours, group trips, lunchtime games – as well as plenty of free apparel, office snacks, and perks
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives