Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. We are a young, agile startup based in Richmond, VA growing by leaps and bounds. We’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own shirts.
We are seeking a gifted and talented account manager to join our key account reactivation team. This role involves managing a curated list of existing clients ranging from large non-profits to corporate accounts to online content creators. It is a fast-paced/demanding role that fits high energy, customer-centric, creative salespeople.
Why you’re important to us:
You’ll play an integral role in retaining and growing our business within our key accounts team! For your contributions, we offer a competitive uncapped commission structure plus base salary with great earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth.
As an Account Manager at Bonfire you will:
- Be responsible for the reactivation and growth of key accounts
- Manage a pipeline of clients ranging from large non-profits to corporate accounts to online content creators.
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell the Bonfire platform through a high volume of activity – strong communication skills and consultative selling.
- Become an expert on Bonfire’s value proposition, and adapt recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions, handling objections, and having tough conversations with customers will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals – sales metrics, effort metrics (outbound phone calls/emails), customer reactivation metrics, customer satisfaction metrics, customer churn metrics.
- Manage your lead pipeline and ensure our CRM has all appropriate data
- Represent Bonfire with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
This position will not serve as a springboard into another area at Bonfire. You want to be part of a highly experienced sales team, and you’re excited to be the lead point of contact for all key account matters.
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highest level of integrity
- Competitive with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales development tools
- A fanatical attention to detail
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. A Richmond, VA based company since 2012, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online, and in doing so we have helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)